PDA

View Full Version : head pain, tinnitus and ear ache

Jo3016
16-12-10, 10:47
I saw a doctor on Tuesday - 2nd one in as many weeks! He said my left ear was red and gave me some ear drops. He also gave me antibiotics for the pain around my temple, jaw and face - said it may be a sinus infection. I am not convinced!!

I have had these head pains for a month. They are there every day but not all the time. My jaw is very tight and clicks. This morning, I woke with a headache but I also can't turn my head very far to the left as my neck and shoulder is very stiff.

I have had this type of pain before in the past and I am sure it is a mixture of low grade infection, TMJ and stress but I can't stop worrying about a brain tumor.

I feel lonely at the moment. I have had ill children at home on and off for a month. My daughter and son went back to school today after having a flu virus and now my youngest has chickenpox!!! Help!! Please talk to me!!

Mogwog
16-12-10, 10:57
Oh Jo

I don't really have any good advice as I am in such a desperate state of anxeity myself at the moment. I am convinced I have cancer and that it is slowly eating away at me.

You don't have a brain tumor chick.

Hugs.xxxxxxxxxxxxx

countrygirl
16-12-10, 13:36
It could all be to do with TMJ and a bad neck. I have TMJ and herniated neck disc and arthritis but just severe tension in neck muscles produces same symptoms and I get all your symptoms except the red inside ear.

Take the antibiotics at least that will rule out a sinus infection and maybe try some osteopath or chiro on your jaw/neck if you can afford it just to see if it improves things. I have had awful pain in temple jaw head face round eye and behind eye and it all to do with my neck and tmj.

Sorry your feeling so down - eveyone being ill and worrying about them as well makes our own anxiety worse or at least it does with me.