PDA

View Full Version : Help!

pixie_x
16-12-10, 16:48
So I had my second day back at work today. After yesterday being a shit day, I hoped today would be better but as it turned out it wasn't. It seems I can no longer cope working in the environment I'm in. Theres so many more people that work for the company than when I first started, and it is no longer a small, family like business. I feel so claustrophobic, that my anxiety is worse than ever. All I do at work is cry then come home. Plus the work load is ridiculous. My boss has promised me a job in the office, hopefully next year. Which would be loads better, as it would be working in a smaller group of people and would involve doing work on the computer.

I just don't know what to do, help!

paula lynne
16-12-10, 19:41
Hi Pixie, Im sorry the return to work hasnt been as successful as youd hoped for.
It seems that the company has expanded, and this has clearly made you feel uncomfortable. Why not give it another couple of days and see how you feel?
It often takes a while to get back in the swing of things, and start getting a feel for the place........

If it continues, could you talk to your boss and ask for a couple of days in the smaller office? Even one day a week could help the transition, and give you some breathing space in a more comfortable environment?

Let us know how you get on. x:hugs:

pixie_x
18-12-10, 13:42
Hi paula lynne

Success! I spoke to my boss and I am now going to be working in the office full time :)

-x-

paula lynne
18-12-10, 13:53
Brilliant news Pixie!!! :yesyes: