PDA

View Full Version : Women's Health

twister
10-03-04, 14:28
I picked up a copy of this at work and there is an article extolling the virtues of the Linden Method.

Who has had experience of this?

Emily

Laurie28
10-03-04, 15:32
Emily,

Do you mean the linden method for panic/anxiety or is it something else relating to women's health. I haven't any experience of Linden I must admit but there is alot of previous posts about the Linden method

lucky

Meg
10-03-04, 17:30
Em ,

I've known a good few people, try the Linden method now.

It's helpful for those who are fully agoraphobic and not venturing out anywhere and are drugged up to the eyeballs on benzos.

It's not got a great deal to offer those who are already doing something to help themselves.

It's also extremely directional - you should - you must etc - good if you're not up to making any decicions at all- not so good if you're beyond that point.

Meg

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

red
10-03-04, 17:34
Hi Em

I've only heard of it and don't know anyone who has used or benefited from it. Meg's description of should's and musts would put me off totally!!! Which mag was it in, can you remember?

Red
x

twister
10-03-04, 23:38
women's health as the title said red!!!

Emily

red
11-03-04, 11:07
Hey Em - I was tired, you know! lol And I've never heard of it!!! Sad aren't I? !

Cheers
Red
x

nomorepanic
12-03-04, 22:50
I haven't heard of it either but then I don't do women's mags.

I am still waiting for my article on panic to appear in "Real" - I only did the interview last May - lol

Nicola