PDA

View Full Version : help!!!! nearly collapsed!!!

becks xxx
16-12-10, 20:34
I was sitting downstairs watching telly, feeling a bit anxious, like fidgety and got up and went to the kitchen to get a drink. My eyes started feeling a bit weird and i thought right im going upstairs to my room where i feel most safe (the eyes feeling weird i get quite a lot when im really anxious) so i fort that's what it was. I thought no im not giving in, gonna go back in the living room but chickened out and as i was walking doiwn the hallway to the stairs, i sort of lost my balance? And started stomping cos i couldn't properly place my feet? Felt like i was gonna collapse at any moment, got to the stairs and lent oin them for a bit then quickly ran up and now im too scared to stand up. Why would all of a sudden out of nowhere feel like im going to collapse? Feel soo close? Also past few days been getting shooting pains in my head and thought brain tumour, and now. My head is sooo tight and mouth really dry. After it taking me about a year to finally believe all i have is anxiety, now im not convinced at all. That doesn't happen for no reason.. What if i have something wrong with my head/brain???? Brain tumour???!!!!! :'( i can't do this!