PDA

View Full Version : Tought time right now

j2
17-12-10, 05:06
I am stuck at work for going on 18 hours now. I am having all kinds of physical symptoms like one weak leg and my finger dexterity is really poor. I am also feeling very agitated. I keep thinking that this is anxiety from being so tired, but I am "sure" that this is a stroke or something. Please help.

looking4answers
17-12-10, 05:22
I think you are just tired.I used to work the late shift and worked many long hours much like yourself. I would get so tired I would get weak all over and my heart would pound and i would feel terrible. I think that is all that you are experiencing. Hope you feel better soon..Take care. Michael

j2
17-12-10, 05:47
Thanks for the response. I am going through a bad ALS fear right now and this isn't helping. I am at work with many of my superiors and really trying hard to keep it together.

looking4answers
17-12-10, 05:52
Yeah its always tough with the supers standing over you . Although that is why I preferred working at night although it was my undoing.. because I was up during the day.. But at least I didn't have to deal with people looking over my shoulder..Get some rest soon as you can ,relax and take it easy and when you are rested you will probably be thinking better thoughts.. Take care and if you need me im here. Im in the states and usually up till about 3am central time..Michael