PDA

View Full Version : Hey everyone - This is Karen

karensibert
17-12-10, 06:54
I'm 26-years-old, live in California, my favorite animal is a lemur, and I like forums like this one. :D

I love my dog Alexis
I love my cats: Sausha and Katana

Well, I don't really what to say, so I'm just going to keep this the way an introduction should be, and that is short!

looking4answers
17-12-10, 06:56
WOW another new person from the states..Welcome Cali.. Karen good to have you here.. I love cats and dogs too.. and there are many pet owners here that show off their pets from time to time.. Its good to have you here and nice to know you.Michael

looking4answers
17-12-10, 07:01
Also ,just thought I would mention most that are on here are in the UK.. They are about 6 hours ahead of us..So ..count six hours more than what is on your clock and you will know what time it is there. Also there are some from the states but most of them aren't night owls.. but some are.. So there will be more people online later today so be sure and check back.. but there are a few of us yanks lol here during the night hours.. Anyway just thought I would mention it.By the way I like lemurs too.. Isnt king Julian a lemur?:-)

diane07
17-12-10, 07:42
Hi karensibert

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

diane07
17-12-10, 10:20
Karen,

Can you tell us a bit more about yourself, do you suffer with anxiety or panic?

di x

paulst
17-12-10, 11:00
Hi Karen, welcome to the forum.:)