PDA

View Full Version : head hurts :/

shaggyowen
17-12-10, 19:48
i was playing metal gear solid: snake eater a playstation game a really intense sneaking mission kinda of game, and i was playing it for a few hours and when i finished the left and right side of the back of my head hurt i put it down to tention and stress from playing the game and i havent had much sleep only 5 or 6 hours and im a 12 hour sleeping person lol just want some remeasurence as im geting scared of it and going on to think im gonna die and have something rong =[ so dont want to fall in that hole, has any1 else every had this from playing video games/watching tv/ on the computer or something like that? cheers for reading :wall:

elainey70
17-12-10, 20:18
Hi Shaggyowen,

Your ok, your not going to die, you have been sitting for hours playing computer games, this is what is causing your pain just now. Try and relax and stay away from the computer. Staring at a computer screen for long periods of time is not good for you. You will be ok. Take care x

shaggyowen
17-12-10, 20:22
cheers but it was yesterday and i still have tension in the back of my head :/

elainey70
17-12-10, 21:26
Hi

It's because your focusing on it, you don't realise your doing it, but you will be causing the pain by worrying, this will be causing tension, hence the pain. Yoiu will be ok, i promise x

shaggyowen
18-12-10, 00:06
yeh good point =] cheers

candicemarie88
18-12-10, 02:37
i've had this many times after playing computer games for hours on end... i also experienced twitching in my eyes and face muscles... i was so scared i was going to have a fit or die... but it didn't happen. this caused me to take breaks between playing games, every hour i think you're supposed to take a 10 minute break, so maybe have a drink and just rest your eyes for a little while before continuing.

hope you're feeling better, try and sleep more, it might be that you're just tired!! my vision is messed up right now because all i do is sit on my laptop all day or watch tv and then go to bed and repeat this routine every single day of the week!! it's a habit i need to break out of!

:)

shaggyowen
19-12-10, 16:03
ok sound cheers