PDA

View Full Version : Wish I didn't feel like this :-(

Amandopondo
18-12-10, 11:16
I've been feeling awful for the past 3 weeks now. Im dizzy (my Dr has told me it's viral and something to do with my ears). I seem totally uncoordinated and get confused easily. I also keep reading things wrong and just generally my thinking seems slower. I've also been having alot of muscle twitching + jerking. I'm sure it's all anxiety (like my Dr has said) but I just can't stop thinking it's something more. I wish I was a normal person. It doesn't help that there's now loads of snow. All I can think about is that I can't get to the hospital or Drs.

How does everyone else deal with their anxiety? My Dr seemed reluctant to give me any tablets for it.

charmaine1982
18-12-10, 11:41
i know exactly how your feeling i panic about health related issues more than anything else and at the moment me and my 3 children are ill so im worrying about what if we need to get to a doctor or hospital :(

Usually i can manage to deal with my panic by telephoning someone or having someone with me to take my mind off of it just distracting myself from whats going on.

Probably not much help but if you want to talk im here :)

paula lynne
18-12-10, 12:43
Hi Amandapondo (love your name, one of my fav Lush products!)
Inner ear problems affect balance, and can make you feel really out of sorts. Your gp should definately give you something for this, or do further investigations.

You can try anti-sickness tabs, they help with it. Your chemist can advise you. While you are stuck in the snow, take the opportunity to read a book, catch up with some old friends on the phone, write someone a letter, clear out your wardrobe....
Hope you feel better soon x