PDA

View Full Version : women at xmas parties

Groundhog
18-12-10, 13:12
OK ladies/women/girls I demand an explanation.:)

I have posted before at not understanding the fairer sex and I have just been plunged into further confusion following our ‘xmas party’

I work with mostly women in a secondary school and last night we had our department xmas dinner/social evening – me, another chap and fourteen women of various marital dispositions. Most were drinking and the secret santa theme was ‘naughty’ :blush:
Ye gods what is it with you women in scenarios like this:doh:, inhibitions were left at home I recon.

So come on is it the booze, the occasion, trying to embarrass the minority other sex (It worked:D) or some other misunderstood genera thing.

debs71
18-12-10, 13:36
LOL.....:D

A group of women gearing up for Xmas at a work party and alcohol are a dangerous mix and it only takes one to 'get naughty' as it were and off goes the pack mentality with everyone wading in!

In saying that, men do the exact same thing when they are in a group too and the subjects get just as rude, don't they?

If you want to know why hun just ask blokes the same question as the answer is no different!:shrug:

bottleblond
18-12-10, 14:04
Pmsl Groundhog, i love your posts. :yesyes:

Ok i am going to let you into a little secret but this is strictly between you and me so don't be telling the others. :winks:

We are a very naughty bunch at times. You throw a group of women together, add a dash of christmas spirit with a sprinkling of alcohol and BANG, all morals and inhabitions go to pot. If there is only a couple of men in their company then by gum they are the ones that will leave at the end of the night with a shocked expression and a nervous twitch.

So all in all GUILTY!!! we are sooooo bad!!! :shades: Lol

Lisa
xx