PDA

View Full Version : panic attack- spitting problem

mister006
18-12-10, 14:17
Hi everyone... i have been suffering from panic attack from last 2 months. i am having spitting problem... i am having this problem all most all day long... i m really upset about this... and now a days i am afraid to talk with people because i feel spit is in my mouth... so i feel if i talk my spit will increase and i will have to spit in front of the person which is shameful... is there any medicine that can reduce my spitting problem... i m really having depression... i m a student... my parents have great hope on me... but this problem is disturbing my life... i feel i have to spit even in important situation such as when i am in the exam hall... is there anybody suffering from the same problem or had this problem before... if yes then plz plz tell me how to get rid of this...

diane07
18-12-10, 14:19
Hi mister006

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

ChrisK
18-12-10, 14:21
Oh, I know exactly how you feel, I can assure you it will pass, at one point, it's a habit but it WILL pass and distracting yourself helps tremendously.

Vanilla Sky
18-12-10, 14:26
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x

mister006
18-12-10, 14:36
hi chrisk... do u really know about this problem?? have u suffered from this before?? u said that it will pass but how?? is there any medicine??

ChrisK
18-12-10, 14:41
Yes, the amount of tissues went for spitting lol. It will pass before you even notice it, had it earlier this year. No need for meds. It's not a big deal.

mister006
18-12-10, 14:46
yea brother i also know it's not a big deal.. but problem is that i m conscious about my spitting... that's why i feel like i have to spit... how long u suffered from this problem??

ChrisK
18-12-10, 15:00
Divert your consciousness from this habit. Try playing games :)