PDA

View Full Version : Gland behind ear

harasgenster
18-12-10, 16:06
Think I'm really anxious at the moment. I think I must have posted another worry/problem every day!

This is one that's been bothering me for about a year on and off.

Do you ever feel strange on one side of your body? I feel like I need to sleep and the right hand side of my body feels weak. I feel strange just under my right ear and when I touch there the gland is up a bit.

This happens quite frequently. I've been blaming the pills I'm on (lamotrigine). They're very sensitive and if you take a dose a bit late (if you've slept in or forgotten them) or you've missed one entirely you can feel a bit ill. I'm going to go off them anyway and have a go without pills because they make me so tired I can't do the stuff I used to like go out with my friends.

Could this be part of anxiety though? I've seen a neurologist because the doc was a bit worried I only get it down one side and a few times in the past I've fallen over and haven't been able to speak for a while, but that turned out to be psychological.

Anyone else get it?

Thanks

looking4answers
18-12-10, 20:21
I have a tendency to prop up on my left side..thus making my right side open to the air and etc..When I get up sometimes it makes me feel as though something is wrong with my left side since I have been laying on it..Makes me feel as though im tilted.and can't walk straight..but im sure its just anxiety and the talking..well.. same I think.Feel better soon.Michael