PDA

View Full Version : i m afraid... need ur kind attention

mister006
18-12-10, 16:41
hi....i have been suffering from panic attack from last 2 months. i am having spitting problem... i am having this problem all most all day long... i m really upset about this... and now a days i am afraid to talk with people because i feel spit is in my mouth... so i feel if i talk my spit will increase and i will have to spit in front of the person which is shameful... is there any medicine that can reduce my spitting problem... i m really having depression... i m a student... my parents have great hope on me... but this problem is disturbing my life... i feel i have to spit even in important situation such as when i am in the exam hall... is there anybody suffering from the same problem or had this problem before... if yes then plz plz tell me how to get rid of this...

looking4answers
18-12-10, 20:23
Happens to all of us.I think that anxiety makes you feel more saliva especially when talking. I know its gross but just swallow it..its not going to hurt you and then you don't have to spit when you don't want to.Hope you are feeling better soon>Michael

jothenurse
18-12-10, 20:24
Some people with high anxiety will have an increase in saliva. I do on occassion, and I know it can be uncomfortable. Are you on any medicine? Sometimes some medicine can cause this. Otherwise, when I have that problem, I rinse my mouth more often with mouthwash which seems to help and also suck on a lozenge or some gum.

Hazy61
18-12-10, 20:44
Hi i have just found this site i am agoraphobic but due to mitrazapine medication i have a constant dry mouth hope you manage to get it better

Thank you all for all the comments as i now know i am not the only person on earth who some days cannot do living

mister006
19-12-10, 13:30
thanks michael... i m not on any medicine... @nurse... i do smoking and i feel more spit while smoking...