PDA

View Full Version : cit too good,been smokeing again! advice please

bexy1970
18-12-10, 17:15
hiya, well been on cit for 3 months and they have got me back to my old self!!(thank god after years of other meds) but i gave up cigs over 2 years ago, been on the nicotine lozzies all the time tho!! neway i found i could have the odd cig when was out with freinds etc but id worry so much the next day due to my HA that,that would be it!!(i have a cancer phobia) but since being on cit and not so worried,ive been smoking quite a lot again and i really really dont want too, got the craveing back etc big time!!and back to buying them and even smokeing on breaks in work!! ne advice pleeze!! xx:weep:

annette1
18-12-10, 18:46
hi bexy I can't help you with smoking i'm afraid but i have found that Cit tends to our need for other things too Until i started taking it i ate a healthy vegetarian diet & was quite active, however I now struggle with sugar & carb cravings & dont seem to have as much energy as i used too. I'll be interested to hear other experiences of cravings with Cit.

bexy1970
19-12-10, 15:25
thanks annette, ive stuck a lozzy in again today, if i went over 2 years without cigs then hopefully a blip of a couple of weeks wont matter! i hope!! x

bexy1970
19-12-10, 15:32
ne one else, had a blip after giving up the fags

bexy1970
19-12-10, 20:09
neone!!!

bexy1970
19-12-10, 20:10
:blush: x