PDA

View Full Version : unable to wake up before noon

dls
18-12-10, 22:48
hi all,

does anyone have any advice for this issue. every night for the past 6 months, I have been unable to wake up before noon no matter what time i fall asleep? I just cant get out of bed. I feel like i could sleep all day, and NEVER feel rested when I wake up. please help

looking4answers
18-12-10, 23:24
Anxiety and stress..does this..We go to sleep every night about 3am ..I don't know why we just do..then when noon and later rolls around I force myself out of bed to see what little remaining sunlight is left so I won't be depressed all night.I wish I could sleep all day ..I would.. But yes anxiety and stress and depression can make you feel this way.

blue moon
18-12-10, 23:38
I wish I could sleep till noon,am sick of waking up before sunrise.I get so tired by noon.
Petra x

Going home
18-12-10, 23:42
Do you take any sleeping pills or any other meds? sometimes these can distrupt the normal sleep pattern.

Anna x

Anxious_gal
18-12-10, 23:58
could be S.A.D due to the lack of sunlight, could also just a bad sleep pattern you got your self into.

Captain Caveman
19-12-10, 00:00
I have been unable to wake up before noon

dls, do you mean wake up or get up?

dls
19-12-10, 00:21
I mean get up, but before that, I feel like a constant hangover type feeling and it feels literally impossible to get out of bed. im not on any meds or sleeping pills

Captain Caveman
19-12-10, 00:31
Hi. I don't know your background/what you are dealing with etc.., but yeah I know from experience how hard it can be to get up. But these days I love being up and about:) Now I hate sleeping, as life is there to be lived to the fullest. But change doesn't happen overnight. The first steps are always the most difficult. But with persistence, you will experience good times in the future.