PDA

View Full Version : For Nic, Alex, Admins & Mods.

gary_2.0
19-12-10, 01:47
Just wanted to say a quick thank you to Nic, Alex and all the admins & mods who keep NMP running smoothly. I've not felt the need to use the site much recently, but it's a great comfort to know it's here for when I do. I wouldn't have made as much progress, and as many friends, without it.

Hope you all have a great Christmas (for those who celebrate it) and a progressive and healthy new year.

:hugs:

looking4answers
19-12-10, 02:02
Hear Hear!!!!!!!!!!!!! A wonderful group of people. A toast to you all.Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Years.. Michael

bottleblond
19-12-10, 16:09
Awwww thank you!! :hugs:

A very merry christmas to all you lovely members. It's an absolute pleasure working on NMP and and you are an amazing bunch of people who deserve such a wonderful site.

:bighug1:

Loads of love
Lisa
xxxx

eternally optimistic
19-12-10, 19:05
Bravo .... couldnt have said it better myself.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE INPUT FROM THE BEHIND THE SCENES PEOPLE. . .

You ARE a life saver for so many of us..

THANK YOU AND BEST WISHES FOR CHRISTMAS AND MORE IMPORTANTLY A GOOD NEW YEAR.

JaneC
19-12-10, 19:24
We could do with some applause smilies on here but this will have to do

:emot-cheering::emot-cheering::emot-cheering:

Many thanks to all of you and very best wishes for Christmas and 2011

Hazel B
19-12-10, 19:26
A BIG THANK YOU from me as well.

All your work is much appreciated.

:Dx

lizzie29
19-12-10, 19:28
I definitely agree! They all take so much time to help us all, it's amazing. The site helps so many people, they should all feeel very proud of what they do.

Well done all! And have a great Christmas and even better 2011!

nomorepanic
19-12-10, 23:10
Aww thanks Gary and everyone else.

I hope you all have a lovely Christmas too and 2011 is a new year and a new start for you all.

diane07
19-12-10, 23:20
Oh how lovely to read that.

I wish you all a lovely and anx free Christmas.

di xx

PoppyC
20-12-10, 12:02
I totally agree. I know for many people including myself that this site is such a big help. Just knowing it is here really helps me. It is the only place I know where I can turn to and know others will understand.
Thank You all for running the site and for giving your time to help others.
Have a lovely christmas and a good new year to you all.

yorkylover
20-12-10, 14:12
Merry Christmas to you all:yesyes:

I to would like to thank you all,Im not here much now, I am much better.Im comeing down on my meds and Im feeling positive at the moment.Haven't had a panic attack in 3 years now,but I do still get anxious.

I would also like to thank friends here for all there support over the years,and to the friends that have sadly passed away since I joined here.
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

gary_2.0
23-12-10, 10:20
Merry Christmas to you all:yesyes:

I to would like to thank you all,Im not here much now, I am much better.Im comeing down on my meds and Im feeling positive at the moment.Haven't had a panic attack in 3 years now,but I do still get anxious.

I would also like to thank friends here for all there support over the years,and to the friends that have sadly passed away since I joined here.
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:yesyes: Glad to hear you're doing so well Ellen. Best wishes.:bighug1:

yorkylover
29-12-10, 14:11
Thanks Gary,how you doing yourself?

Still miss Kazzie not being here.:hugs: