PDA

View Full Version : I've ruined my health,I'm going to die.

Unconnected
19-12-10, 16:54
Hi!

I've ruined my health. :unsure:
I'm always worrying and I rarely get exercise..I don't go outside unless I'm with someone, I'm always worrying about dying and when I was going up my stairs a few times I noticed this pain in my ankle/heel area its a sharp pain and now everytime i get up an walk i can feel it, i get headaches..i feel tired but that has been happening for months but yesterday i started having pee problems it feels like i need to go an then when i do go nothing or little comes out :wacko: an i had to hold it in for long yesterday 1/2 hours!! :unsure: then i started getting stomach pains.....HELP?

I'd like to be healthier but with my anxiety/depression it feels impossible and i feel so weak, i'm scared!
:shrug::wacko::weep:

honeyp1e
19-12-10, 17:14
Why do you fear dying ???

one thing i have never feared is dying because yes i DON'T want to die but we all have to one day but i think about it like this once your gone your gone you wont no about it or fear it iguess it will be a safe relaxing place for us all and your out of all your worrys and stress's...
if your worried about your ankles or feet when walking up and down the stairs then speak to your doc have him check them out !
i never go outside my house alone and i wont well not just yet but i no i will one day i dont no why i wont go out alone as if i panic in the street whats the difference than panicing in the house??
i get the same feels, sensations, symptons etc... and am still fine after it and you are to xx

PanchoGoz
19-12-10, 17:16
YOU ARE NOT DYING!
There are much bigger things in life that killl you than lack of exercise. Anxiety feels horrible and in the cold we get aches and pains much more than normal. You may feel grim but, but fearing dying will not make you die! Otherwise we would all be dead on NMP 100 times over. Go to the doc about your pee probs. Could be a small infection? Are you eating enough? anxiety makes us feel tired, it drains your energy. You can take a tonic like flouradix which has vitimins and iron to make you feel more peppy. Then you can get exercising a bit.
There are people on earth who smoke, drink, lie on their backs all day and take drugs and they can live for longer than us healthy people.

paula lynne
19-12-10, 19:49
You are ok, you may have tweeked something going up the stairs, but its not life threatening. Your heart gets exercise just by beating, its a pump after all. Why dont you try to fit in a 5 min walk a day in the new year? That way you can do something for yourself and it will make you feel good x

Unconnected
19-12-10, 20:04
Still living atm :)