PDA

View Full Version : hello all allow me to introduce myself :) i am a happy, witty... social phobic lol

freeurmind7
19-12-10, 18:56
i am a 25 yr old female who has generalised anxiety and social phobia. i love films especially horrors and action. i like to read, write stories, articles and some poetry. i am looking to chat with others who feel the same. i find it hard to speak to others in a group setting because i feel ppl are watching me ... which is inevitable but hey ho. feel free to chat with me i am friendly down to earth and will gladly speak to others. thats all i can think of to say at the moment but cheers for reading :D

nomorepanic
19-12-10, 18:57
Hi freeurmind7

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

eternally optimistic
19-12-10, 19:24
Hi and welcome to the site.

Glad you found us all here.

Hope you get some reassurance or whatever it is you want from the site.

paula lynne
19-12-10, 19:41
Hiya, welcome to the forum x
You have anxiety and you LOVE horror films?? Good on you, I freak out at adverts! haha, youll find lots of help and support here, nice to meet you x:welcome:

Vanilla Sky
19-12-10, 19:47
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x

On The Outside
21-12-10, 17:22
Hi, welcome Freurmind7! I'm new here as well. I find it hard to speak in group settings as well and also find writing poetry and other things are good outlet for my thoughts and feelings. Hope you make some friends here and find the support you need. :)

freeurmind7
23-12-10, 21:12
hello Jay ann, paula lynne, nmp admin, paige and ontheoutside. Thankyou for the replies and messages of support :D. in response to you paula lynne for some reason horror films dont make me feel half as anxious as being around loads of ppl do lol :S In response to on the outside, yeah i agree that poetry and other creative forms can be very theraputic. I hope to make friendships with others like myself and i hope that this supportive site will be a good way to open up and not feel as if i am alone about my anxiety and that there are others that i can talk with, i will sign off before i end up writing an essay! but thanks once again for the support, much appreciated.

kind regards