PDA

View Full Version : Hospital last Tueday

Susanw
19-12-10, 21:18
Well I posted a few weeks back in cured,,well I was reather daft and posted this far to qiucky :blush:

I seen the doc and she has put me on paroxetine,,the dose doubled yesterday, and slso clonazpam 4 times a day. I have had a few chest pains, but never in any painic,,but Im sleeping al lot throught the day,,I can have up to 8 of these tablets. I feel like a zombie,,I can do houseork, but very slowly,Im forgetting thngs to. Im happy as i can relax again, but just hate being tired all the time,,seeing the doc on the 30th. No idea why as she said she would se me in 6 weeks time:shrug:

Dis go out to Asda,,went into a panic,,felt terrible,,but I did the shop and felt proud of myself

Merry christmas everyone,,I hope yous can cope and enjoy the day

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

elainey70
19-12-10, 21:26
hi

You should feel proud of yourself, Asda at this time of the year is a nightmare, so well done you for managing. I to take paroxetine 30mg. What dose have you increased to?. You have felt well before and you WILL feel well again. Hope ypu have a lovely and peaceful christmas. take care x

Susanw
20-12-10, 21:24
Thanks for your reply,,yes i made it though asda,,no ides how :yesyes:

Going to adsa on Wed,,,for thr food shop,,and the to sister for the family dinner, om xmas day,,I did get the kids the xmas gifts and all wrapped up and hidden lol.

So do feel proud I have did it,just wish it would go away:wacko:
Merry Christmas to all on the forum,,take care:yesyes: