PDA

View Full Version : Anxious newbie in the North East

RedBull
19-12-10, 23:38
Hello all. I'm Jon, 28 from up near Durham in the North East :)

I feel like I'm being a little OTT even posting this thread, having read some other posts on here and realising I should be thankful how mildly stressed I am, but I've been worrying a lot lately and struggling with some stress-induced dizzy spells and it's just nice to read that I'm not alone.

I've always been highly strung I guess, but a combination of a stressful few months at work and a bad throat infection that's had me suffering with dizzy spells and bouts of confusion every now and again has made me unbelievably stressed these past few weeks, and I find myself getting anxious about the littlest thing.

Anyway, I won't ramble on. It's nice to "meet" you all anyway. I look forward to getting to know you more :)

nomorepanic
19-12-10, 23:40
Hi RedBull

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

gaaron
20-12-10, 00:13
Hi, you'll find loads of support on this site..
:welcome::flowers:x

lostnanxiety
20-12-10, 00:27
You are not alone for sure! I have those feelings daily. Are you on any medication?

vicky23
20-12-10, 10:04
hey Jon, you might want to ease off the redbull if you're anxious hehe only teasing I don't know if your username is in anyway related to the drink...
anyway I just thought I'd say hi because I'm from the north east and if you have a look through the boards theres a thread for a north east meet up in Newcastle if you're interested, we'll be meeting in the New Year and we just have a coffee and a general chat it's not like an AA meeting so don't worry :)
hope you find this site useful whatever stage of anxiety you're in, oh and my names Vicky and I'm an anxiety sufferer hahaha