PDA

View Full Version : New and Nervous!

asleepycompany
21-12-10, 21:31
Hello to one and all, I am new and i have just started treatment for anxiety and panic attacks a few days ago after a long time of bewilderment and confusion. Already starting to feel better!

Hope everyone is well and not to cold!

nomorepanic
21-12-10, 21:32
Hi asleepycompany

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

paula lynne
21-12-10, 22:46
Hi, welcome to the forum, its nice to meet you. Hope youre not to cold either (freezing in the welsh valleys)! You will get lots of support and advice here, and meet some good friends along the way. Take care x:welcome:

HarrogateChris
21-12-10, 22:49
Welcome to the forum, it's so cold here I think I might have to take myself to bed and read some Enid Blyton (sometimes you just need a good Enid Blyton adventure to read!):D

Chris

Veronica H
21-12-10, 23:11
:welcome:to NMP. Glad that you have found us.

Veronicax

Vanilla Sky
22-12-10, 11:08
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x

paulst
22-12-10, 12:21
Hi and welcome to the forum, Im glad you have joined us.:)

gary_2.0
22-12-10, 12:29
:welcome: Hi asleepycompany, welcome to the club!

There's a lot of good advice on offer here from a sincere group of fellow sufferers. This forum has helped me a lot.

Glad to hear you're already making progress. Wishing you all the best.

Joexgee
22-12-10, 14:33
hi and :welcome: and yes im freezing out in the pennines, roll on spring never mind the summer :D
glad you are feeling better already :yesyes:
joe x