PDA

View Full Version : no more panic

noel@nomorepanic
22-03-06, 21:35
hi anyone just want to make new mates i developed a fear of people notcing a tiny twitch i rarely have wich stopped me eating out meeting people exctra even though since that i have started to eat out though when it is quiet idon maind shopping centres as much though i hate waiting rooms i feel paranoid i wish i nver knew i had a tiny twitch that only happens when i really think about it ans sometimes i cant get it. i actually worked in a shop 4 2 months thugh i left because i felt it comming back i shoulnt of had t do that and i just wish i could completly get over it... i love comedy going out to differnt clubs atr fashion new hobbies ie. squash yoga swimming o and i want to c newyork just no one 2 go with. al mates at university mainly c my boyfriend hes gr8 even though he is sick so u get the drift i think boys r gr8 mates so boy r girl give me an email anytime at mmackle01@htmail.com i just want to scream from the top of a far away mountain somewhre away from home just to live c new things tarragh o im from northern ireland and inm twenty

did that person notice my panic. tip dont worry too much what others think as hard as it is u could be gone the next day and they wouldnt have noticed so save your time and thoughts to love yourself and care about what u think not what strangers think.? and would u panic if ect.... the train station was empty??????

Alexandra
22-03-06, 22:46
HI Michelle

Welcome to the forum

You will find lots of help & support here.

Take Care

Alex

Many People Will Walk
In & Out Of Your Life
But Only True Friends
Will Leave Footprints
In Your Heart

sal
22-03-06, 23:40
Hi Michelle

Thinking about you and so pleased you have joined the forum.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".