PDA

View Full Version : is this a phobia or something else what is it ?

honeyp1e
21-12-10, 22:12
Am just a bit confused and don't no why or how i cant over come this pahse / trouble am having right now ??

anyway about a year or more ago my anxiety hit an all time high and i just couldnt settle ever couldnt sleep/eat or anythin anyway i started sleeping on my sofa as i was to scared to go to bed incase i woke panicking in the night so i would sit up till all hours just watching tv untill i finally drifted off to sleep after fighting my sleep for hours before anyway that was a year ago and my anxiety os still bad but noot like back then but anyway i have still not gone to bed !!!
an i just feel i cant go there for some reason i just sit watching tv untill i fall asleep whay am i doing this??
i do still think "i will wake in the night etc.. but no matter where i sleep i could wake up panicking n the night so whats the difference ??
its so fustrating !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:huh:

diane07
21-12-10, 22:48
I would say you have made the sofa your comfort zone, and it will take a good while to get back into the habit of sleeping in your bed again.

Do you have a tv in your bedroom or just where the sofa is?

di xx

honeyp1e
21-12-10, 23:19
yes i have a tv in my room i have even tried doing that but i just dont feel comfy staying in there when i no no matter where i am if am going to panic i will panic x x