PDA

View Full Version : Worries about having CJD

dc100
22-12-10, 00:57
I have suffered with anxiety for a long time now, it comes a goes but this time i feel i cant come out the other side and my symptom seem so much worst than before - now im worries i have cjd - i cant concentrate on anything i have been worrying so much due to headache and fuzzy vision problem and waking up in panic and visual disturbances thinking im going mad or will start hearing voices etc - now i have cjd as the cause of all my problems and cant seem to clear my mind even things which used to help like watching a film and other distractions dont seem to work any more

main problem
no energy
constant worry
memory problem
snowy vision
heavy feeling in my head
feeling dizzy and sick
cant read or concentrate

any help ?

Amandopondo
22-12-10, 12:40
I have this exact same worry. It only started a few weeks ago. I spoke to my Dr who said I definitely don't have cjd, but its all I can think about. Last night when I was going to sleep I could almost hear voices... I also feel dizzy, I feel uncoordinated, I'm convinced I'm walking funny, I keep reading things wrong + feel all fuzzy headed. It doesn't help that anxiety + depression are a symptom!

I can't stop googling it either. The facts all don't add up which doesn't help. I hate how it's only a UK problem, so frustrating that our government created this problem and aren't doing much about it.

dc100
22-12-10, 14:36
why do i do this to myself - its so remote and if i had it i probably know to much about it - ive had all sort of diseases from bowl caner to cjd and the latest i have fixed on is cjd because i have anxiety and im becoming depressed - now ive started looking for the symptoms its driving me crazy

wonder if anyone else has been through this to offer some advice