PDA

View Full Version : hello

sarahblonde32
22-12-10, 12:34
hi everyone, im sarah, i am currently suffering some sort of anxiety symptoms, just wanted to catch up with other people and know that im not alone. I recently came out of a relationship and im really stressed out, especially at work where he stills works, along with his new girlfriend, so i keep avoiding work, i have completely lost my appetite, and for me being skinny anyway, is not good. i feel ill, i need to eat and cant, i cant wait to feel happy again and get back to normal. does this ever go away?!

anyway hi all, be nice to hear from others,
sarah

diane07
22-12-10, 12:35
Hi sarahblonde32

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Magic
22-12-10, 13:59
Hello Sarah,
Please don't let the split from your boyfriend make you poorly, rise above it.No man on earth is worth it.I hope you will get back to work soon and show everyone you are perfectly ok and are getting on with your life. There will be someone out there for you. In the mean time we on nmp are here to support you
Take carexx

Joexgee
22-12-10, 14:29
hi and :welcome: sarah, i totally agree with nellie, why should you make your self ill over someone whos clearly getting on with things.
i would go to work with my head held high and show them they aren't getting to me even if they are i would do my best not to let it show.
i hope you feel better soon and get the support you are looking for on here :yesyes: its a new year soon, fresh beginings :flowers: take care xx

sarahblonde32
22-12-10, 16:16
hey guys,
thanks, i know that is what my friends keep telling me, its easier said than done, the workplace is just not a great place to be, it makes me feel sick everyday, and im the type of person that will just turn and run rather face it. New year new start is definite for me, hopefully a new job and i will meet someone new, and i hope to pick myself up.
I hope this anxiety is curable....ive just been to the shops, but it feels like everyone is looking at me and i cant wait to get home.

sarahx

sarahblonde32
23-12-10, 09:52
hi,

Well im at work today, struggling a bit, tempted to run home...cant eat...but lets how it goes eh...and breathe.....
sarah

pixie_x
23-12-10, 16:43
Hello and welcome :)

-x-