PDA

View Full Version : my drivin ....??

Paddington
22-03-06, 23:08
well wasnt sure whether to put this under success or humour,well it made me larf so here goes............you may know i have drivin panics,but of late have been 'aving a go!well went to pick my daughter upfrom work and was doin great,over lights up country lanes,right hand turns,blind entrances the lot!!Parked up,[almost straight too!]Laura got in the car ,was duly proud of my efforts till i nearly reversed into the headmasters car!!!!![8)]If she hadn't put the hand break on BANG!MY FIRST BUMP!Well better luck next time hey!!love mary-rose.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:D:D:D

we are all in the same boat and can guide each other ashore

honeybee3939
22-03-06, 23:22
Mary

You could have ended up with Detention!!!!....lol

great news Mary that you have had another great day !! your doing Great !!! :)

Your Family must be so proud of you !!

Andrea

xxx

Paddington
22-03-06, 23:28
cheers Andrea,well you gotta laff haven't you?????Detention ,i love it!ha ha ha ha!!love mary-rose.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

we are all in the same boat and can guide each other ashore

sal
23-03-06, 00:42
You are doing so well and you need to remember that. Here for you.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

Alexandra
23-03-06, 10:45
Hi Mary

Oh my as Honeybee said you could have been sent straight to the heads office LOL. At least Laura saw what was going to happen before it was to late.

Take care & no more playing bumper cars later when you pick your daughter up today. LOL

Alex

Many People Will Walk
In & Out Of Your Life
But Only True Friends
Will Leave Footprints
In Your Heart