PDA

View Full Version : hey im new

PhrosinOne
22-03-06, 23:17
i feel like dying.

sal
22-03-06, 23:19
Hi Hun

So sorry to hear how you are feeling. We are here to support and help you all we can. Let us know what is happening.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

trac67
22-03-06, 23:27
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends. Tell us some more of what you suffer with and maybe we can help.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

Karen
22-03-06, 23:37
Hi Phrosinone

Welcome to the forum.

Do you want to tell us a bit more about what's troubling you to see if we can help?

Karen

Happiness is not a state to arrive at but a manner of travelling.

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough ~ Christine Cagney, Cagney & Lacey

Alexandra
23-03-06, 10:08
Hi

Welcome to the forum.

Hun you are in the right place for help & support, please do'nt feel you are on your own because you are not, we all help support each other on here.

Take care

Alex

Many People Will Walk
In & Out Of Your Life
But Only True Friends
Will Leave Footprints
In Your Heart

Paddington
23-03-06, 10:55
hello there!do tell us what is making you feel so down sweetie.we all here to listen and support you too.Where abouts in america are you from?love mar-rosexxxxxxxxxxxx

we are all in the same boat and can guide each other ashore

Meg
23-03-06, 18:30
Umm .

Feel like you want to die cos of acute symptoms or because of worthlessness or feel you are going to die imminently anyway ?

Take care and if you want to share further we will try to help you

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

proactiveness, positivity, persistence, perseverance and practice = progress

PhrosinOne
23-03-06, 19:29
Sorry if i scared anyone, but i was just having a fit of some sort, some kind of panic attack, anxeity who knows.. all i know is that i feel better now and am probably going to try and stick it out, i hope my condition changes for good becuase i really need to get back to my life... fyi my symptoms were... depression, feelings of death, suicidal, hoplessness, fear, heart racing, but now i feel better so...ill still be on this site just in case anything does happen and i hope i have just as many poeple there to back me up who cares as i did off that one post. though thank you

sal
24-03-06, 16:40
Pleased you are feeling a bit better. Extreme anxiety can lead us to feel how you felt. We are here to help and support you.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".