PDA

View Full Version : waking up and seeing patterns

dc100
22-12-10, 23:05
Hi - i had a bad turn recently when i woke up a swear i could see patterns in my vision when i woke up it only lasted a few seconds but it really scared me now i cant seem to stop thinking about it or shift it out of my mind now worrying im having delusions or something

Kelley
23-12-10, 14:46
Hi.
My advice to you is don't give it another thought. I have spent the last 6 years on and off experiencing the same thing. Sometimes it's spiders sometimes it's shapes being drawn out in front of me! I eventually got used to it. I am quite spiritual and I got through it through believing it was from the side of the unknown! If I ask it to stop because my fear gets in the way it stops.
I might sound nuts but I am completely healthy and have since discovered that it is quite common!

Kel :)

kingswood
23-12-10, 16:50
I woke up the other day thinking I could see something above my left eye - I walked straight to the opticians (I have been thinking of going for ages but was worried they'd find out I have a brain tumour (?!) The optician checked everything - I'm surprised she couldn't see my heart pounding in my chest - but she said my eyes were incredibly healthy and that my eyesight has actually improved slightly! And, no, there was no evidence of pressure behind my eyes - but you guessed it, I still don't believe her! From a spiritual viewpoint I would be really excited to see patterns - everything is energy (including the emotion of your anxiety and fear) maybe you are able to begin to see the patterns behind the energy - make a note of them, they might be able to tell you something! Good luckx

Zee
23-12-10, 21:55
Are the patterns like zig zag lines sometimes from corner of your eye? Are they vivid colours ?
I had this few times and my GP told me it was silent migraine, as did the optician.

dc100
23-12-10, 22:47
Hi zee - no they were like swirly circle just there for a second just as i woke up then i started to panic - ive had migraines before and its defo wasnt a migraine

i have suffered with a lot of visual problems recently and ive getting really worked up about it keep seeing spots and focusing on then