PDA

View Full Version : Complete panic

midgey
23-12-10, 10:07
Morning.
I really need a calming influence this morning as I can feel my anxiety levels going higher and higher and my heart rate is going mad.
I have been really anxious about going to the hairdressers which is booked for 12.30 today. Added problem is that when I got up today I also feel really unwell. I must have caught my sons cold and cough. When I don't feel well I feel faint and dizzy which is just adding to my anxiety.
I am desperate to get my haircut but am on the verge of ringing and saying my car has broken down to get out of it....what shall I do?

Captain Caveman
23-12-10, 10:31
what shall I do?

Go and get your haircut. Don't let fear stand in your way.

Easier said than done I know. But no time like the present to get the ball rolling in the right direction.

LucyR
23-12-10, 11:42
Could you get a mobile hairdresser to visit you instead?

midgey
23-12-10, 16:38
Thank you both for your comments.
I went, I was absolutely sure I wouldn't be able to sit through whole thing so said to the hairdresser that I was feeling fluey so may not want it dried (this adds half hour onto time in chair), but I was fine....my heart rate dropped and I was really pleased with myself.
I did consider a mobile hairdresser but really don't want to give in to my panic and anxiety and thought if I booked someone to come to my home I would never go to the hairdressers again.
I am so pleased, so thank you for your encouragement x
:yesyes::yesyes::yesyes::yesyes::yesyes::yesyes::y esyes:

tracey c
23-12-10, 17:34
Midgey - well done you!! :yesyes::yesyes:

Captain Caveman
23-12-10, 20:38
Good job midgey! :emot-highfive:

Keep that ball rollin!