PDA

View Full Version : IM SO SCARED!!!!!!!!!!!!

katyfitz
23-03-06, 01:15
IM SO SCARED EVERYONE.

I KEEP THINKING IM DYING OF AN ILLNESS THAT I HAVE AND NO DOC CAN PIN POINT I KEEP THINKING I WONT GET TO SEE MY FAMILY FOR MY SIS WEDDING INCASE I DIE OF A BRAIN TUMOUR OR CANCER AND NOTHINGS BEING DONE ABOUT IT IM GONNA DO A LIST OF MY ENDLES SYMPTOMS. IM SORRY I ALWAYS POST BUT U GGUYS HAVE BECOME MY MATES AND PEOPLE I CAN RELY ON

HERE GOES

LIGHTHEADEDNESS: is a massive problem for me its sort of like a woozy and spacey feeling like if i turn my head it feels like my head hasnt even moved

NAUSEUS: just feeling sick at any thoughts or if i watch nasty programmes like holby city casualty and trauma programmes

EYE STRAIN: this is another big symptom for me ive posted about this one its a stiff feeling like someone is pushing against them and its always worse when opening my eyes in the mornings

SHAKY: trembling feeling like my legs will go from under me and suddenly il loose control

FAINTING: i have terrible fear that i will faint whereever i go because of how i fel ive fainted before so i know the pass out feling so i think its gona always happen to me which is why i wont go far.

INDIGESTION: Im finding that i get bad heartburn and indigestion like my food cant settle

LUMP IN THROAT: If someone tells me your gonna live all your life you wont die or says youl get over this i find it hard to swallow as i well up and get emotional this happens to me alot when by myself

BATHROOM DOOR. i find i cant shut the bathroom door incase i collapse and no one would get to me if it was closed.

AM I GOING MAD OR ARE THE CLASSIC ANXIETY SYMPTOMS? MY DOC IS FANTASTIC BUT I STILL AINT REASSURED AFTER SEEING 4 DOCS EVEN BEFORE MY ONES.

IM SCARED IM PHYSICALLY ILL BECAUSE MY LIGHTHEADEDNESS WOOZYNESS AND SPACINESS AINT NORM AL OR IS IT WITH ANXIETY.

please help me guys just tell me if maybe u think i have ms or somehting serious or wether it sounds the same as what u all have..... ANXIETY

I DONT WANNA DIE.

thanks everyone xx

trac67
23-03-06, 09:38
Hi Katy,

Have you ever read the symptoms page on the forum, below is the link, and you will find all your symptoms there hun, because they are all classic anxiety ones:

Common Symptoms of Panic Attacks, Anxiety, Phobias and OCD. (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/NMPcms.php?nmppage=symptoms)

Hope this helps

Love
Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

rhowes2000
23-03-06, 10:10
I'm not saying this to make you feel better but I honestly get the majority of the symptoms you mentioned. Particularly the light headed feeling and the fear of fainitng. in the last 7 years I have had some very intense feelings where I am convinced I am dying. No exaggeration I have felt like I am going to faint 1000's of times and I havent yet. Be strong, easier said then done I know. My symptoms have improved through boredom! I got sick of feeling like I was dying I was determined to overcome it and somehow I stopped the feelings affecting me. Good luck, it sounds very much like anxiety, hope you feel better soon.

Richard

katyfitz
23-03-06, 12:40
thanks you everyone for your replys much appreciated xx

Ma Larkin
23-03-06, 13:18
Hi Katy, they are all classic symptoms of anxiety. I just wondered if you were on any meds, because some meds do mimic some anxiety related symptoms like the nausea, shakiness & indigestion feelings.

Just a thought hun.

Les, x

katyfitz
23-03-06, 13:38
i was on propranalol but came of i should of gone back on cause i didnt give myself enough time to see what happened next. what meds would u suggest? anyone know what anti depressants are like x

ashley
23-03-06, 13:38
you know katy i feel like crying when i see your posts as i suffer so badley like you, with so many many symptoms,listen to what peole are saying to you, and try and absorb it,,, just try love...i do hate to seeyou in pain.. i know how you feel love.
sorry about msn the other day and not being ableto chat love,,, we will catch up i promise.
I know how you feel ..

like ive said before

UNLESS YOU HAVE BREATHED ANXIETY, SMELT ANXIETY AND TASTED ANXIETY NEVER JUDGE ..

ITS CRUEL sorry you are suffering like that babe,im so sorry

ash x

katyfitz
23-03-06, 13:40
no worries ash and i hope your ok too xxx

Meg
23-03-06, 20:05
Not one of those things you list give me any cause for concern at all.

They are all totally bog standard anxiety sensations.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

proactiveness, positivity, persistence, perseverance and practice = progress

sal
24-03-06, 17:00
Hi Katy

How you are feeling all the symptons go along side with anxiety and i have experienced them just like you.

You are not going mad at all hun.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".