PDA

View Full Version : women please!!

mary3
23-12-10, 11:12
I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced his before. I am on day 2 of my period and although i dont have period cramp pains i have a very numb, tingly (almost feels like 'dead leg') in the back of my left thigh, i also feel really heavy and achy in my bottom (sorry!) :blush:. I am not feeling anxious about it (yet!) bu was just wondering if any other ladies had experienced this? Thank you xx

Mogwog
23-12-10, 11:25
Hi Mary

When I'm on, I can sometimes get pains at the top of my legs and a really horrible feeling like someone has kicked me between the legs:ohmy:

Nothing to worry about - bet it will pass soon.

Laura.xxx

PanchoGoz
23-12-10, 12:14
Pain everywhere. Top of thighs bad too. Worse pain for me is arse pain.

kirstyt
23-12-10, 12:32
Im on day 3 of mine and i have terrible pain in my thigh.anf my right leg feels like its abit limp!i also get terrible shootin pains up my bum! :weep:

mary3
23-12-10, 13:16
Thank you everyone! I never used to have any problems with my periods but since having my 2nd child they have gone haywire! I must agree that this bum pain is a right pain in the bum! Only another 20ish years of periods left to have and then its menopause to look forward to!

kirstyt
23-12-10, 13:22
Only another twenty yrs!!dont think i can cope that long hahA.my periods have got worse and worse over the last few yrs!like today.om layed up on thd settee with ths hot water bottle.im in so much pain with it i cant move.feel sick and lightheaded.bloody hate it cause it makes my anxiety worse!:weep:

PanchoGoz
23-12-10, 16:52
I like that moment when it starts and I feel immensely happy. Just like an "Aaaaahhhhhhh" feeling. It happened today. Such a relief. And the pain is a good excuse to relax and lie down for a bit if you think about it. We should look at this in a positive light!
Bum pain. No pooing for about 2 days now.