PDA

View Full Version : Getting myself in a state

ann01
23-12-10, 19:55
Hi everyone I am in a horrible state at the moment 9 days ago I started with a racing heart constantly over 100 and loads of missed heart beats (usually get them but having loads more than usual) for the past few days I have been getting pains in my chest and my stomach and inbetween my ribs is sore to touch at times, I am also beltching an awful lot, now I have a stabbing pain in my left ear, I have lost my appetite too. I am getting myself into such a state worrying, I went to the doctors on Tuesday and had a full blood count and thyroid blood test which has come back normal. But I am so worried of course thinking I'm going to have an heart attack. Can anyone please offer any advice. Oh great now got an aching in my left arm.
Thank you in advance for any replies.
Ann

kirstyt
23-12-10, 20:20
Hi sweety.i have had all the same symptoms for two yrz now.i think ur problem is acid reflux.ur missed beats r nothing to worry about.mine used to go upto 160 beats a min.the other feelings will just b anxiety hun!xxx

ann01
23-12-10, 20:31
Thank you so much Kirsty it helps knowing it not just me. Have a lovely Christmas.

mick_uk
23-12-10, 20:40
It's good the blood count and thyroid blood test came back normal ann.
Keep that in your thoughts and use it as a positive, probably just the nasty anxiety raising it's head again.
take care

mick

ann01
23-12-10, 20:49
Thanks Mick your probably right I have had way to much stress lately, and the pressure of Christmas doesn't help, had trouble getting gifts this year because of the agraphobia. Have a great Christmas.
Ann

mick_uk
23-12-10, 20:50
you too ann :D

ann01
24-12-10, 15:23
I'm still really stressing about my racing heart I feel terrible I'm really off balance more so than usual and lightheaded. I've had a week of this racing heart now, so really if it was a heart attack think I would have had it by now. I've no interest in anything just want to get in bed but of course it's Christmas and have to try to be cheerful for my kids. Anxiety has taken so much away from me, I wish Santa would bring me a sack full of positive thoughts and confidence.
Merry Christmas everyone
Ann

kirstyt
24-12-10, 15:34
Awwwe blesz u ann.i know exactly how u r feeling!the only reason ur heart is beating so fast is bcause u r focusing so much on it hun.i bet u regulary check ur pulse dont u!my heart raced for months wen my anxiety was at its worse up to 160 bpm at some stages.its jyst cause u r so tense and worked up abouf it!u need to get up and burn off done of that adrenaline.bcause thats really all it is xxx:yesyes: