PDA

View Full Version : For Bottleblond's family

nikk_dolittle
23-12-10, 20:57
Helllo

just seen Anne, Alan and Ben have been in an accident, I will let Lisa tell you all but please can we send some hugs :hugs:

http://www.happytreefriends.com/wp-content/uploads/charactershot0019.jpg

love ya all
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ann01
23-12-10, 21:01
Thinking of you and your family Lisa, hope everyone is ok x

mick_uk
23-12-10, 21:03
Big hugs BB :hugs::hugs::hugs:

KK77
23-12-10, 21:07
So sorry to hear this BB

Big (((Hugs)))

ditzygirl
23-12-10, 21:10
Hope all is okay xxx

suzy-sue
23-12-10, 21:22
:bighug1:So sorry to hear this .Hope they are alright .Thinking of you .:bighug1:luv Sue xxxxxxxx

weeble40
23-12-10, 21:31
I dont think Lisa will mind me saying, they are all ok, shook up and in some pain, wishing you all a speedy recovery xxxxxxxx

Vixxy
23-12-10, 21:43
:hugs:

ladybird64
23-12-10, 21:46
Glad to hear everyone is ok albeit shaken up.

Hugs to all concerned :hugs:

Vanilla Sky
23-12-10, 22:05
Hope all is well , Love and hugs to you all :hugs:
Paige xxx

bottleblond
23-12-10, 22:18
Thank you Nikk, thank you everyone! On here, on fb and by txt and phone!

It was a bad crash but my family escaped without major injury. Everyone is shook up, in pain and my mum in particular is in a state as she can't believe they got out of it.

My poor lad is marked with the seat belt and in shock but he's ok.

here is a picture my brother took of the car before it was taken away....

gary_2.0
23-12-10, 22:25
Glad everyone's ok. Rather the car take the brunt of the force.
:hugs:

mick_uk
23-12-10, 22:27
Glad everyones ok BB :bighug1:

paula lynne
23-12-10, 22:29
Oh Lisa I hope everyone is ok...much love xxxxxx

yvonne_uk_98
23-12-10, 22:35
so sorry to hear about your family, glad to hear they are all alright. I will be praying for you and your family.

sending you hugs

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Love

Yvonne

SueBee
23-12-10, 22:38
So so glad everyone is ok lovely. You must have gone through hell waiting to see if they were all ok. Bless you hun, loads of hugs to you and your lovely family and I wish them a speedy recovery
:bighug1::bighug1::bighug1:

Sue xxxx

JaneC
23-12-10, 22:40
Glad everyone is ok Lisa, must have been a terrible shock. Very scary to see the state of the car. Also sending you :hugs:

bottleblond
23-12-10, 22:43
Thank you all soooooooo much

I would also love to thank the faceless people who helped my family..

The man who stopped, checked they were ok, called the paramedics and the police.

The paramedics to took care of my family.

the lovely lady who gave Ben a blanket to keep him warm which he still has.

The police man who showed ben their 'police, camera, action tv camera's'

genius to all involed and from the bottom of my heart...thank you!!!!

bottleblond
23-12-10, 22:47
pmfsl paul :bighug1: thanks for making me smile poppet xxxxxxx

gaaron
23-12-10, 22:51
Hi, I've just come online and read the post. Sending my love to you all xx:hugs::flowers:

debs71
23-12-10, 22:54
Best wishes and sorry to hear the bad news.

Lots of love.xxxx:hugs:

nomorepanic
24-12-10, 00:12
Glad they are all ok Lisa and I hope Ben sleeps well tonight with his neck warmer and his mummy by his side.

Take care mate and give my love to Anne and Alan too.

xxx

Going home
24-12-10, 00:59
This bloomin weather...glad to hear all is well again Lisa :hugs:

Anna xx

Nigel
24-12-10, 01:29
Oh no Lisa, that must’ve been awful. The picture is scary enough. I’m so glad everybody is OK.

It’s lucky that cars are built much safer these days. Looks like everything crumpled up to the passenger compartment, which stayed intact.

Hugs for you, and everyone else who was involved :hugs:

Nigel

diane07
24-12-10, 08:59
Lisa,

Sending my love to you all, how awful for your mum, ben and alan. And how awful for you too, you must have been out of your mind with worry.

So glad there were no serious injurys.

Thinking of you all mate :hugs:

di xx

tracey c
24-12-10, 09:12
Lisa, so pleased everyone is ok. Hugs for all involved :hugs:

PoppyC
24-12-10, 09:53
Hi Lisa
So sorry to hear what happened.
I am so glad that your family are ok - even though they must be really shook up and in pain - but not more seriously injured.
Sending hugs :hugs:

ditzygirl
24-12-10, 10:09
Thank Goodness everyone is okay, and its heart warming to hear about every one who helped your family.

Hope you can all find a wayy of enjoying the next few days, try and take it easy.

Warmest Xmas wishes to you and your familyxxxx

Groundhog
24-12-10, 12:12
Wow thats one hell of a scratch, cant see that t-cutting out.

Dont know how old your children are but I had an accident with my son in the car when he was three and a half, someone had a heart attack at the wheel of his car and drove into the back of mine while I was at a stand-still, witnesses recon he was doing about 70 when he hit me. We had to be braced up and took to hospital in ambulances-the lot, but other than a couple of restless night’s strait after my son has no recollection or ill effects. That’s the beauty of youth they often seem to just forget and crack on
Oh and have a :hugs:(Dont forget to share with the rest of your family though)

Hazel B
24-12-10, 12:55
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:x

t0rt01se36
24-12-10, 13:02
Sending my hugs :hugs::hugs:

bottleblond
24-12-10, 13:08
Hi folks

Thank you all so much for your support :hugs:

Apart from few bumps and bruises, everyone is fine.

We all really appreciate your support and lovely messages so thank you from all of us.

xxxxxx
:bighug1:

amandaj
24-12-10, 13:44
so glad everyong is ok big hugs to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

KK77
24-12-10, 16:48
So glad there were no serious injuries BB. And judging by the state of the car, it could have been a lot worse.

My regards and best wishes to you and the family BB x

suzy-sue
26-12-10, 18:45
Hope you all Had a nice Christmas and everyone is recovering well Lisa ..Luv Sue xx:hugs::hugs:

eternally optimistic
26-12-10, 18:52
Thinking of you.:hugs:

bluesparkle
26-12-10, 19:51
hi lisa
just wanted to send you some more :hugs::hugs::hugs:
hope ben and everyone is ok
and hope you managed to enjoy xmas as best you can.
the picture of the car is awful, am so so pleased they are all ok with no major injuries.
sending my love to them all
rach
x

bottleblond
26-12-10, 21:18
Thank you all so much! What an amazing support you have all been and i truely appreciate every single message.

We had a lovely christmas despite the obvious. My poor mum is still suffering the most. To be honest, i doubt the chash has left her mind for more than a minute.

Today i told her about our P.T.S.D forum so i really hope she reads it at some point because i think it could possibly help her.

Anyhooo christmas has been fabulous and having my brother here has made it all the more fun.

Thank you again you lovely people

Love and hugs
Lisa
xxxx

:bighug1:

pink daisy
26-12-10, 23:28
Just seen this x Soooo glad everyone is ok . I'm sure it was a hell of a shock for them and yourself, They are very lucky to come out of that.. makes you realise how precious life is doesn't it xxx Love to you and your Family xxxx

HarrogateChris
26-12-10, 23:29
Glad everyone is OK :) x

bottleblond
27-12-10, 20:19
Thank you so much xxxx

anne60
29-12-10, 20:31
First of all can I apologise for not answering this a lot sooner....Lisa did mention that we had got a lot of virtual hugs from my friends on here but with everything that happened I forgot.......Thank you all so much for your kindness and well wishes and for having us in your thoughts......We are all feeling a lot better now (we had seatbelt injuries) soooooooooo lucky not to have been worse........Your thoughts have made things so much better..............THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH....LOVE YOU ALL xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxx

KK77
29-12-10, 21:13
Just glad you're all well Anne x