PDA

View Full Version : Really scared right now

candicemarie88
23-12-10, 22:28
Feel as if someone is strangling me and as if my throat is closing up. Breathing feels very uncomfortable and im having really bad flutter sensations in my chest and throat area and skipped heartbeats. My head is also really bad, feels very stuffy and heavy. This has suddenly come on and i dont know why, i've felt fine all day until just now when i was watching a film :(

rachael t
23-12-10, 22:33
i get this quite often and it seems anxiety related especialy wen ya siting down relaxing at nite i makes every sensation magnify hope u feel ok soon

looking4answers
23-12-10, 22:39
I get this everynight.Also I am having problems right now and scared but its not really helping posting here..I just slowly watch it move down the list until it disappears..Hope you feel better and for you..I do get this everynight...the same as you..and yes its out of the blue

candicemarie88
23-12-10, 22:41
Thanks.. It's just really unsettled me since i've had a fairly good week and now its suddenly come on. i'm now frequently checking my pulse again and i couldn't feel a beat just then when i put my finger on my neck, it took a few seconds before i felt anything. i'm panicking again now.

i'm going to try and wrap up some christmas presents to take my mind off it and then have a hot bath and try relaxing, but not sure if this will work because i feel so anxious!!