PDA

View Full Version : Forgetfulness

rhowes2000
23-03-06, 08:33
Good morning all,

Firstly apologies to Meg and Nic, I have tried searching on this topic and not had much luck so sorry if I haven't searched correctly.

The last few months have been a big improvement on my anxiety overall, but the last couple of days I have had a headache that comes and goes. I don't usually suffer with headaches and now I have noticed that I am becoming forgetful which is unlike me. I'm not sure if I am making it worse for myself as I am constantly trying to remember things like what was just said on television, where I have left something etc. Do other people suffer with anything like this, should I go to the doc's or am I worrying over it too much?

Thanks for reading it's much appreciated.

Richard

trac67
23-03-06, 09:57
Hi Richard,

Here are a couple of links associated with memory loss, hope they help :

Not sure where to post (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3583)
Anxiety and how it effects your memory (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6089)

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

rhowes2000
23-03-06, 10:14
Thanks very much Trac, just out of interest how did you search for those topics? I used forum search using terms like "memory" "forget" and couldn't find those threads.

Sheik N Shimmy
23-03-06, 10:28
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">Thanks very much Trac, just out of interest how did you search for those topics? I used forum search using terms like "memory" "forget" and couldn't find those threads.

<div align="right">Originally posted by rhowes2000 - 23 March 2006 : 10:14:38</div id="right">
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

I finally figured it out Richard. First of all you type the subject in the ...errm ... you know that thingy... oh s**t I can't remember now. What was the question? [8)]

Keep On Keepin On

rhowes2000
23-03-06, 10:46
Cheers Sheik, first thing to put a smile on my face today!

trac67
23-03-06, 12:20
Haha I cheat I have a list of links, otherwise I would be doing the same as Sheik [xx(]

Remember never to ask Sheik for help it could take a while :D

Love

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'