PDA

View Full Version : Someone please help me

devon_guy
23-03-06, 08:59
I feel really manky, have done for about 10 days now, all fluey and yuk. Went to the docs and its the obligatory virus but I still can't get rid of it and just seem to be feeling worse. I now have an agonising pain in my leg and have convinced myself its a blood clot and have a dr's appt this morning.

I finished taking citalopram about 5-6weeks ago and I'm wondering if the flu like symptoms could still be some sort of withdrawal effect or is there genuniely a nasty virus hanging around thats taking people weeks to get rid of?

Any help would be gratefully received.

Tim

rhowes2000
23-03-06, 09:09
Hi Tim,

Lately I seem to suffer from viruses too, and they can stick around for a while. I'm sure it will improve for you soon. To be honest I haven't got any experience of Citalopram and it's side effects but i'm sure someone will be along soon to help you out.

Hope you feel better soon,

Richard

devon_guy
23-03-06, 09:12
Thanks Richard, and to top it all its my birthday today as well, what a great day that's turning out to be!

rhowes2000
23-03-06, 09:18
Sorry to hear it won be a great day, hope you have a good a day as possible. Happy Birthday!

mandie
23-03-06, 09:23
hi devon guy

When i came of citalopram about 4 weeks later i felt really crap. I felt run down, tired sick and i had aches and pains. I did have pain in my legtoo. I dont know if it was the side effects of coming off the tablets or just a virus.

happy birthday for today even though u dont think it will be a good one

mandie x