PDA

View Full Version : Please hug me and my bump!

Genie
24-12-10, 20:52
I've never posted here before - normally on the prenatal anxiety and health forums. Am 31 weeks pregnant, feeling really alone and depressed, just falling out with everyone around me and can't get them to understand. Have been looking forward to xmas, and now have developed some mystery allergy that is making my throat itch and driving me mad, ruining everything.

My grandad's birthday was xmas eve, and he passed away 7 years ago and I really miss him. I wish he was here to hug me right now. He loved me unconditionally, and I just need that right now. Can't stop crying all the time.

If you can spare a hug for me and my bump I would really be grateful.

cherbear32
24-12-10, 20:59
I'm hugging you and your bump right now x

ladybird64
24-12-10, 21:26
Big hug for mum :bighug1:
Ickle hug for bump :hugs:

It is the time of year that we think of those we have lost..only natural.

Im sure he wouldn't want you to be unhappy so stuff the rest..you have a good day just for yourself. :flowers:

debs71
24-12-10, 21:37
Hi Genie...I'm sorry you are feeling so upset hun.

Sending a MASSIVE hug for you and baby Genie from me.xxxxxx:bighug1:

Dizz
24-12-10, 21:46
A huge great big hug for you... and a huge great big hug for little bump too :hugs::hugs:

Xmas can be really upsetting for those of us who are missing those special people in our lives eh but I recon they are still here with us... we just can't see them. I'm really missing my mum but I know if she was here in body she would give me a right old telling off for being sad. :blush:

Everyone falls out at xmas as some time or another too as it's all the stress of it all and gosh you have your 'mummy hormones' to put up with too.

Just think.. this time next year you will be all excited and wrapping all sorts of little pressies up as it will be your baby's very first Christmas and also not far of his or her's first birthday too.

You have so many fun and happy years ahead of you... treasure every little second and even every little kick and wriggle at this time.... lovely memories and ones that will always make you smile :hugs:

Have a lovely Christmas and enoy.. and be happy x x x x

Groundhog
24-12-10, 22:33
Brace yourself incoming......:bighug1:

daisycake
24-12-10, 22:56
Big hugs for mum and babba too :bighug1:xx

gaaron
25-12-10, 00:06
Genie and baby, massive :hugs:. I loved my grandad, he died along time ago, when I'm sad I can smell him. I think it's his way (or my memories) of saying yep its tough but I'm sending you my love. When I'm feeling good I think of the good times spent with him so long ago and smile and love him for those special times. xxx ps my children didn't know him, but I told them about my lovely grandad and they smiled.

Genie
25-12-10, 06:04
Thanks so much everyone. I'm crying my first good tears in a long while, so grateful for all your hugs and good wishes. They will keep me going today, you are all wonderful.