PDA

View Full Version : Not a good christmas :(

Lizziesaurus
25-12-10, 09:04
I've hit one of my lows today, and it's worse knowing everyone else is so happy. Before 9am I've had an argument, cried my eyes out and thought about suicide. I really wish my mood would go up again, it's been mixed and low since being give sera something or other, stupid ssris. I'm sorry for being so morbid. :unsure:

Captain Caveman
25-12-10, 09:43
:bighug1:

Hi Lizzie. Lows are all part of the journey to recovery. You learn from such lows. Difficult when you are in the middle of it though hey.

Keep persisting though. There is light at the end of the tunnel. So please don't think about suicide.

You'll sort this out.:)

Tia Maria
25-12-10, 10:43
You poor thing Lizzie - I know how you feel as I have had a couple of Christmas's where I have felt pretty much the same but it does get better - believe me. Try distracting yourself with something you enjoy doing and think as today as just like any other - that is what helps me. Take care and try some positive thinking. Tia x

JT69
25-12-10, 12:33
Hi Lizzie,

Sorry to hear that you are feeling like you are...I felt terriable last Christmas, but just wanted to re-assure you that it will pass and you will feel better....just takes time hun. A year on for me and it is a whole different story, so that proof for you!!

I wish you some peace and hope you feel better soon.

Jo.xx

yvonne_uk_98
25-12-10, 12:42
Hi Lizzie,

sorry your feeling low at this time, things will get better. hope you feel better soon. :hugs:

Yvonne

eeyorelover
25-12-10, 15:04
I'm so sorry you are feeling so low right now Lizzie!
:bighug1:
xxx
Sandy

Lizziesaurus
25-12-10, 16:45
Thanks for the support guys, I'm just glad to be back at home now with my cat, I don't have to pretend to be okay with him.

Captain Caveman
25-12-10, 21:44
No dramas. Keep posting here, ring a helpline, or speak to someone if you ever get to the stage of thinking suicide thoughts. Its important to let people know how you are. We like to help:)

gaaron
25-12-10, 21:47
I'm glad you're feeling calmer :flowers: x

Lizziesaurus
26-12-10, 10:23
I got in contact with the samaritans yesterday, I do find it helps. I feel abit better today, 12 hours sleep seemed to help.