PDA

View Full Version : so much tension in my mussells fear haveing that mussell waisting thing were u die

trish1955
25-12-10, 09:47
realy scared been in my head since last saturday wen i saw it happeining to some one in casultyso conivinced i ave it because my arms are so tense they shake and my neck shoulder and chest wich make me feel short of breath the scarey thing is they thought he had just anxiety at first my whole bk is tense this morning realy realy scared and to afraid to approch doctors well i ave only seen my doc twice in for year she as been out to see me twice as well to discuse my aniety and getting cbt for it wich i ave been on list for since june and looking at march net year
its going to make me feel sad all day to day i just wanted to no if any one else as had this bad tension before i no i ave had it before but right now it seems twice as bad any way merry christmas to all on here lv trish xxx

Captain Caveman
25-12-10, 09:51
Hi Trish. Merry Chrismtas to you. I too used to panic about getting Motor Neurone Disease (I'm guessing that is the one you are talking about.) But I no longer panic about it now. You too will be able to once you learn how to handle your thoughts/responses/anxiety:)

trish1955
25-12-10, 10:12
thanks for your reply yes that is whats i was trying to say was not sure how to spell it never mind say it lol all the best and thanks lv trish xx

Tia Maria
25-12-10, 10:49
Hi Trish - all your aching and tense muscles are almost certainly down to your anxiety - I get this a lot and find that when I finally start to relax the aches and pains get better and sometimes go away all together. Xmas is a horrible time of year for many people - including me, but I try and treat it like any other day and use distracting methods. Take care - Tia x

trish1955
25-12-10, 11:36
thanks and yeah this time of year is more stressfull it should be a good time but i find it hard as i suffer agraphobia so worry about getting my familys pressys and all the food soughted thanks any way suppose we should make the day as good as we can for every one lv trish xxx

Zee
25-12-10, 21:08
Hi Trish I had similar 11 years ago with my first bout of anxiety. I couldnt raise my arms above waist level and all my muscles felt so tight. I also had muscular twitching, excess saliva and weird head sensations..All proved to be anxiety.

trish1955
25-12-10, 21:39
thanks zee so awfull int it wen you get the wrong idea in your head as to wat you think is wrong with you lol take care lv trish xx