PDA

View Full Version : dizziness with eating

daisycake
25-12-10, 17:48
This is a new one - I'm suddenly becoming very dizzy and woozy after eating, any amount of anything. It's werid and very scary as I feel the floor moving beneath me, feel like I am on a boat and away to faint... I'm worried as to what's going on? Cant find any info on this anywhere.

jothenurse
25-12-10, 19:23
Has this just started for you? Have you had any problems with eating in the past? Any medication?

daisycake
25-12-10, 19:26
Only just started a couple of weeks ago, I have been getting a lot of chest pain/ectopics too but was given the all clear with ecgs. Apparently the chest pain is muscles and heartburn. No medication - well I did start antibiotics yesterday but like I said this has been happening for a fortnight or so.

I thought my ears might have been clogged so I checked that but no, they seem OK..

jothenurse
25-12-10, 19:44
Just try to eat small amounts, frequently. Eat anything that sounds good to you. That's what I had to do. I do like mashed potatoes, so when I had lost 20 pounds from my anxiety, I ate a lot of those with lots of butter. I had a lot of gaggy feelings when I have a lot of anxiety, so could not eat hardly at all for awhile. I do take a small amount of ativan, and that helped a lot. Now with gaining 15 pounds back, I feel better, but there are still days that I can't eat very much.

JavaJoy01
25-12-10, 21:49
I get reactions from eating to. In fact some of my anxiety attacks occur after eating. I find that my heart pounds real bad and I can get the wobbles and shakes.

I've had numerous blood tests and always come up good.