PDA

View Full Version : scared to go to my GP about supposed anxiety/panic attacks

Kristopher :)
25-12-10, 21:17
Hi, I recently had a full blown panic attacks when i was drinking heavily (first one ever).. I was fine for about 2months after that and I started having small panic attacks that lasted a few mins. I only drink once a month but the last time i drank the next day I had a full blown panic attack again that lasted for about 2hours on and off. Even without having a panic attack now I get pins and needles, feeling of unease, tingling on face/head and I also feel a kind of burning sensation on my head (leftside) but that dosent last all the time. I have also had the feeling to cry for no reason and I really dont know why. I also get brain fog and rining in my ears that makes me feel dosconnected from reality sometimes. I am scared to go to the GP incase I have a serious problem like some of the other people have thought on the posts I have read. Is this anxiety I have??

PS - the first attack i had, i phoned 999 and they came out and told me it was a panic attack. Thanks guys!

gaaron
25-12-10, 21:26
Hi,sounds like anxiety. Maybe you react badly to alcohol, quite a lot of people do and it's nothing to worry about. Merry xmas x

Dsaundo2010
25-12-10, 22:10
Hi,
This is definetly Anxiety I'v been suffering for 3 months now and have all these symptons plus more, hang in there buddy!

Kristopher :)
25-12-10, 22:18
Thank you both & merry xmas :) .. yeah i experience more symptoms aswell but thers so many to keep track of, random shocks are annoying aswell lol. Take care & good luck :) !!!!

nell821
28-12-10, 20:25
this is definitley anxiety and if you read through these forums it should help when you realise nearly everyone else has had these symptoms

jothenurse
29-12-10, 00:44
Definitely sounds like anxiety. There has been lots of posts that state they have panic attacks after drinking. You may want to stay away from the alcohol.