PDA

View Full Version : Lump in my throat feels worse tonight (+ stupid story)

ZMan
25-12-10, 23:48

I sometimes get the lump in throat symptom but this time it feels like it's at the front of my throat, please brace for a stupid story...

But yeah as my dad was coming in from the cold he jokingly tried to make my face feel his cold hands, I dodged out the way meaning he accidentally 'karate chopped' the front of my throat a bit about an hour and a bit ago. I've convinced myself this pushed my throat in and made it tighter/damaged it etc. - could it have ?

Also, my acidy symptoms feel worse tonight because of a big meal (:)) - I've taken my esomeprazole but I still feel acidy so think this may also be causing it?

kirstyt
25-12-10, 23:56
Im feelin like thst to tonight.probably cause i have eaten more today than i have all yr!thats probably all it is!itd not a silly story.now i could tell u silly storys! :D

ZMan
26-12-10, 00:28
Im feelin like thst to tonight.probably cause i have eaten more today than i have all yr!thats probably all it is!itd not a silly story.now i could tell u silly storys! :D

Thanks for your reassurance. It definitely feels like the lump in throat but just tonight it's extra dry and well, lumpy (lol). Sucking on two gaviscon now and hopefully I'll be able to relax and sleep in the near future. Thanks for your post :hugs:.