PDA

View Full Version : Ba Humbug!!

Dsaundo2010
26-12-10, 10:18
What a day it was yesterday the whole was spent worrying that something terrible may happen, I wanted to realx and enjoy my self but the panic set in and I felt like I was ruining everyones day. I ended up arguing with my parents as they were telling me to cheer up and relax, previous to this they were telling me that they understood the feelings of anxiety/panic but where to quick to have a go when things were not going there way! Why does this panic seem to be taking over my life? I wish it would just go away! So glad I'v joined this site and I can let some steam off and talk to people who get me. So glad I'm not alone with this over the festive season. And why do people say they understand when they clearly dont? Everyone is ok with it until it directly effects them!

loveletter
26-12-10, 16:51
Hope you feel better soon.
You got it there with everyone is ok with it until it directly effects them.
I only eat soup and ice cream yesterday had to see my sons and my visitor having such a lovely meal I wanted to cry but my globus hysterics was really playing up.
Had such a bad headache as well

Dsaundo2010
26-12-10, 22:07
Thank you,
Tell me about it hope next year this evil conditon has gone and can enjoy!!

feelingbad
27-12-10, 09:03
Yep Xmas Day and for that matter Boxing Day were doozies for me too. Thought I was going to take myself off to A&E just so they could give me something to stop the total anxiety I was feeling. Sitting in front of my family for dinner and forcing myself to eat was just too much. Then woke up this morning with the usual panic setting in, feeling at a total loss, can't face the day, just want to curl up in bed and die. Don't know which way to turn - bah humbug indeed!!

Dsaundo2010
27-12-10, 09:57
Tell me about it! glad the 2 big days are out of the way!! It just makes it worse!
Hang in there all.