PDA

View Full Version : HIV worried .. im i cant breath .. pls HELP

flamarella
26-12-10, 13:48
Hello everyone,

i know that everyone in here has had an HIV worry atleast once, however, for me this is never ending fear. i heard a rumur that one of my ex had hiv i heard it recently. i got tested when i was pregnant (about 2 years after i met my ex) and it was negative, also my son is 6 and is healthy. my husband has has donated blood several times and its always fine .. but here i am worried sick i cant breath and i feel like im going to faint from all this worry. i know what everyone is going to say .. go get tested again.. NO im terrified .. i dont even want to know, what would be the point ... these spells of anxiety always comes with a trigger like for example i just realized i have dandruff and i hardly ever get that, i know it is normal, however, it also happens to people with hiv. i just need a similar story or someone who worries about this to please be here for me :weep::weep::weep::weep::weep::weep:

ladybird64
26-12-10, 14:50
Flamerella :)

You've been tested..you're fine.

I'm sure you know (course you do :hugs:) that many, many people have dandruff..it has nothing to do with HIV.

If you type HIV into the search function at the top of the page there will be other stories there you can read and hopefully reassure yourself.

Good luck :flowers:

nomorepanic
26-12-10, 18:47
I have never had an HIV worry at all but if you have been tested then you are fine.

suzy-sue
26-12-10, 18:54
Ive never had an HIV SCARE either .. But buy some antidandruff shampoo it will clear it up .Your fine if you were tested ..sue

peter34uk
26-12-10, 19:03
Hi Flameralla,

If your genuinely concerned, go get a rapid test. I did that last week and I was fine after years of worrying.

Its not living worrying about this. You were tested 2 years aftersplitting from your ex if Im right?

If thats the case, unless you have done something stupid in between then and now, your fine.

Rest easy and enjoy life....Just like im doing!