PDA

View Full Version : New Member - Hey

bigtom
26-12-10, 15:54
Hey, my names thomas.

i have suffered from depression and anxiety since i was 14. i am now 22 and i had in under control until i went out on christmas party and my anxiety & panic attacks got really bad.

i am currently a social wreck. i am having panic attacks constantly and i feel so horrible, while i write this i feel like crying.

sorry, i should pull myself together but my mind is constantly worrying and all over the place. i do not know where to go from hear.

somebody please help!!

:weep:

Dsaundo2010
26-12-10, 16:03
Hi Thomas,

I know how u feel m8 im 25 and have been suffering bad since september with anxiety/panic, its the worst feeling ever but the thing that keeps me going is the fact that nothing lasts forever. I too am a social wreck iv been staying in and cutting my self away from the real world!!!! just try and foucs and do something read a book surf the web if u get a panic attack ride the storm. or you could also see ur gp and counselling it doesnt cure it but it helps!!!

Chin up m8!

Vanilla Sky
26-12-10, 22:42
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x

paula lynne
27-12-10, 00:48
Hi Thomas, welcome to the forum. If only it was a simple as saying "pull yourself together, " wed all be fine eh....can I suggest you read the items in bold on anxiety/panic in the left hand column, a good place to start. Youre not alone ok. Nice to meet you x:welcome: