PDA

View Full Version : am i close to death really scared

helpme12345
26-12-10, 22:18
i am not gay but this is irellevant, i am 16 btw, not that any of that matters.
i was sexually exploring and began looking at anal and to cut a long story short placed a 1.8" wide deodrant can not particulally far in my ass with mild thrusting for a very short period. this is real embarissing but i am in a constant state of dehabilitating panic please tell me if i will be ok, im worried bad how long would it take for something to happen

uk23
26-12-10, 22:22
I have to say that when I was that age I did something similar so dont be embarrassed! I would say you are totally fine, if you just 'put it up there' for a short time then I cant see any issues.

Do you have any rectal pain or anything like that?

Going home
26-12-10, 22:30
Sorry but you may need to warn people about the content of the thread in the thread title. Reading that you might be close to death would lead alot of people to read this without warning, and i'm not without experience of the world, but really don't want to read details like this sorry. We're always being told to be careful of what we post because there are young members here who might be upset, but doesn't it work both ways? There are alot of young people on here who seem to care not a jot about us oldies who might not reeeelly want to know the finer details of stuff like this :blush: If you make a bit of a reference in the title as to the content, then you're covered.

Anna x

daisycake
26-12-10, 22:33
Was going to say similar to what Anna's just said. And yep, you'll be absolutely fine, no worries.

debs71
27-12-10, 00:39
I've seen and heard a lot of things over the years at work (especially A&E) so perhaps I am a bit unshockable, but I think we should cut the guy some slack. Sometimes when you are in a panic and super worried you don't quite think before posting, and although I can totally see how some may be sensitive to the explicit nature of helpme12345's post, and the rather shocking/misleading title of the thread, I can also see how some thought for that may be overlooked when in a blind panic.

Anyway, as long as you don't have any bleeding, pain, or any other adverse, out of the ordinary effects/symptoms post insertion, I would not worry further helpme12345. It is perfectly natural to explore sexually, finding out things about your body and personal sensations at your age (and older) so do not feel embarrassed about that.

Just try to keep it as safe as you can in future.x