PDA

View Full Version : Reasure me please!!!!!

Dsaundo2010
26-12-10, 22:18
Hi all,

Looking for some advice/reasurance really I have been suffering really badly with anxiety/panic for the past three months, but just recently i have been experiancing numbness down my left arm which has really scsred me! can anyone relate to this? Also cold shivers in my head these are new to my anxiety/panic are they normal?

paula lynne
26-12-10, 23:46
Hi, tingling/numbness in hands, arms, face, feet etc is unfortunately a common anxiety symptom. The more you concentrate on it, the more frequently it seems to happen. The best advice I can give you is to try and ignore it, hard I know. The cold shivers in the head are similar to tingling zapping sensations felt by a few members here. I cant comment on them, but maybe if you used the search facility and typed in "head zapps" or similar, you may get some answers. Anxiety can affect us anywhere we have nerves, and that includes your scalp. It really can hurt you, even though its unpleasant.
Hope you feel better soon x

Dsaundo2010
27-12-10, 10:02
Hi,
Thank you for the post glad to know somethinh awfull is not going to happen and that its a normal symptom! Its a good job these symptoms cant dmamge us in the long run ey!