PDA

View Full Version : jumps in heart and throat

jackie
23-03-06, 14:46
please someone, i have just been on the fone to someone and all of a sudden i got a feeling that my heart was not beating right. it was a strange feeling my heart seemed to take a break from beating, and i felt that sensation in my back. then it began to beat strangely. then it began to palpitate. all the whil e i had a strange airy feeling in my throat too. although it is now gone i cannot help but feel it is the start of something bad, especailly as i have really bad pains in my back, shoulder and head

has anyone ever had this type of feeling that lasted for a few minutes. i fear my heart is slowly giving up and although i desperatley want to get better i fear it is too late as the damage to my heart is already done through the fear and stress and worry.

sorry to go on im just in fear , in fear of this symptom and actually in fear of recovery an case that is the day i die

please respond if you have had it before

thanks
jackie

Ma Larkin
23-03-06, 14:52
Hi Jackie, I've suffered with exactly the same symptoms for a few weeks now. I'd had enough by Monday & went to casualty. Its nothing cardiac, my ECG was fine, blood tests were fine, get my thyroid test back in a couple of day, but that will be fine too as I've had it done before, and my chest x-ray was fine. I've been on Prozac now for nearly a week & must say the symptoms seemed to have settled down. The pain in my back is awful, it is only anxiety Jackie trust me, but I'm taking co-codamol because when you have had it for so long, it does turn to muscular skeletal pain. Try some painkillers, maybe paracetamol. Co-codamol is safe to take with meds, I'm on Prozac & Diazepam and the Co-codamol has been fine.

Jackie, honestly mate, don't worry. I feel like my heart is beating in my throat mostly when I get in bed at night & start thinking things, but I'm OK & you will be too.

Les, xx

katyfitz
23-03-06, 14:53
jackie ive had similar but im sure other people have had exactly the same. u wont die your heart is very strong u know and nothing will happen to u its just another anxiety symptom and they come on without us even knowing even when we dont think about it. please dont worry youl get great feedback xx

jackie
23-03-06, 14:58
thank you so much girls for your speedy responce, i will try to content meself. even getting better is a fear in case this is not the right day to let your guard down

thanks you 2
jackie

lildutt
23-03-06, 15:26
jackie hun i dont know much about this but i sending hugs to you
im sorry im not much help
but im here to talk if you want to talk bell x

ashley
23-03-06, 17:08
Jack,soundslike you have caught our eptopic beats from me and marcia...personally its a form of palps jac, and you are getting them purley because you are freaking yaself babe, god i hate that feeling its so so nasty ... jack man i feel for ya ... because to have that added to the classical anxiety collection isnt good is it hunnie, well it certinley dont help matters..jack serioulsy you trust me and marcia dont ya...its not going to hurt you ...the sensation, the feeling in the throat, and the pains in the back, shoulder and head, ive had them all..infact its mad because most of the symptoms on this site..ive bloody had... i do wish we lived nearer jackx,i would be knocking on ya door every five though thats the trouble hehehe.

Jack mate im going through so much and its totally dragged me down ,so so depressed ...but whilst i have any breath in the anxious ridden body i will be there for you /marc and others if needed.

love ya lotes chicken x

ash
x

april tones
23-03-06, 18:25
hi jack, i have been same last few days. its horrible when shocks you like that. it sticks in your head doesnt it, xxxx

fibrochat) http://apriltones.proboards54.com

jackie
23-03-06, 22:07
hey girls thanks for your reassurance. ive begun to cough though reallly bad so that is freaking me out further.

ash your a great friend, thanks for your continued support
jackie

ashley
23-03-06, 22:19
jak i promise mate, that allyou are expericing is anxiety ...babe i am not going to lie to you, just so you feel better ...i swear that... the cough is just anthour part of it..you know how all this works ...
think it feel it
Why dont you go quacks just to make yourself feel a little easyier,i would if i was you, im not saying theres anything wrong , coz i tell ya there isnt jak.. but i want you to feel easyier and maybe a vist to the doc will ease your worries.
Its ok babe, i freak out around 10 times a day.. so you know im with ya..

big kiss to the irish gal

love from cockney ash x

jackie
23-03-06, 22:20
cheers you nutter
jackie