PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone

razzamatazz
23-03-06, 13:54
Hi everyone I'm new to this forum

I am 49 and live in Worcestershire with my 13yr old daughter.

I was first diagnosed with depression in 1998 but with hindsight had been suffering for many years before this. I came off the antidepressants in 2001 but had a bit of a relapse and have been back on trimipramine since April 2005, it's been a long struggle but it's under control now with the help of the anti depressant and my wonderful psychaiatrist.

I look forward to sharing experiences and offering support and hope to make new friend along the way!

Nicki [8D]

Today is the first day of the rest of your life...make it count!

trac67
23-03-06, 13:58
Hi Nicki,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

Alexandra
23-03-06, 14:01
Hi Nicki

Welcome to the forum.

You will find lots of help & support on here.

Take Care

Alex

Many People Will Walk
In & Out Of Your Life
But Only True Friends
Will Leave Footprints
In Your Heart

Paddington
23-03-06, 14:12
hi,how wonderful that you can share your story and help other too!It is wonderful here so supportive and non judgemental.Welcome!love mary-rose.xxxxxxxxxx

we are all in the same boat and can guide each other ashore

razzamatazz
23-03-06, 16:14
Thanks for the warm welcome, I look forward to chatting to you all

Nicki xxx [8D]

Karen
23-03-06, 18:06
Hi Nicki

Welcome to the forum.

I too have experienced depression for many years. You will find a lot of support here and it is good to share experiences.

Karen

Happiness is not a state to arrive at but a manner of travelling.

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough ~ Christine Cagney, Cagney & Lacey

razzamatazz
24-03-06, 13:08
Thanks Karen

Have a good weekend

Nicki xxx[8D]

sal
24-03-06, 16:32
Hi Nikki

Pleased you have joined us and great that you are doing so well. Look forward to hearing more from you.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

razzamatazz
28-03-06, 16:31
Hi Sal

Thanks for the welcome

Nicki xx [8D]

Meg
29-03-06, 16:55
Hello and welcome

Common Symptoms of Panic Attacks, Anxiety, Phobias and OCD. (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/NMPcms.php?nmppage=symptoms)

First Steps: First Steps to overcoming Panic and Anxiety (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=942)

Health Anxiety (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/NMPcms.php?nmppage=healthanxiety)

Links post: Links to posts about Common Problems (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7784)

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

proactiveness, positivity, persistence, perseverance and practice = progress

Emmanuel
13-04-08, 20:39
I have been put on Trimipramine too but insomnia, unfortunately it only worked for a while after which the effect wore out. Did your depression also has insomnia as main symptom? I would be interested in sharing experience with you. I am only 34 though so I hope I will not have to remain on antidepressant all my life.

Emmanuel

Lindalou64
14-04-08, 02:43
Hello Nicki And Welcome ....i Wish Ya Well.......linda

kellie
14-04-08, 08:23
hiya Razz :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :biggrin: . you will get lots of support/advice from everyone. dont forget to visit the chat room where you can talk to us all about things or just have a good giggle.
best wishes
take care:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxx

Lilith1980
14-04-08, 12:32
Hi Nicki

Welcome to NMP hun :)

Jo xxxxx

chalky
14-04-08, 21:05
Hi Nicki,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

marie1974
14-04-08, 21:10
hiya im donna i live in gloucestershire not far from you i have 3 kids and im 33, you will meet loads of nice people on here i suffer anxiety feeling alone plus health anxiety and had depression, hugs xx donna