PDA

View Full Version : hi every one i finaly done it.

crazy haze
27-12-10, 10:34
hi, my name is hazel and i finaly came on here after visiting for a couple of months, i have been reading every body's messages and you all seem to lovely and we are all in the same boat so i thought i would introduce my self at last.
i am hazel and i am 47 and have had a panic disorder for probely all of my life but only adressed it about ten years ago , that is went to a doctor, i have been ok on seroxat for the last ten years but this last few months feeling pretty crap.

the same old thing really , wanting to avoid certain situations, but i have now decided to go with the flow and i have actually let my self go into full blown panic and recover from it which is somthing i feared for years, i am so glad i have done that but now the trouble is that i have started thinking about self worth again, bloody nightmare .
i think this might of all kicked off again as a few months ago i decided to try and come off seroxat after my doc who had a break down and said that he had got through it without meds said i should give it a go ,
anyway i reduced them bit by bit and felt fine, but the day i finally stopped i started feeling terrible, i don't know weather it was in my mind or what but god i thought i was going crazy,
anyway i started taking them again but this time 40 mg was not enough and the doc said take an extra one so i did,
the problem is now i don't feel anybetter then when i was not taking any so i don't know what thats all aobut , i have read that if you come off of them and go back on this can affect you in this way, i did speak to the doctor on the phone and she recons it might be worth tying somthing else but it frightens the hell out of me changing, anway this was meant to be an introduction not my medical histoy, lol, feels so good to know somebody out there is going to read this and know exactly how i feel. have also been feeling like i wish i could fall asleep and never wake up latly, didn't even put christmas tree up or decs , well i did put decs up but took them down again as they were closeing in on me, lol. i am looking forward to meeting lots of new friends on here, i think it will be great to have a friend who also had these type of feelings. anyway i better go before i take up all the site. lol, thats just a bit about me . from haze :yesyes:

diane07
27-12-10, 10:35
Hi crazy haze

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

eternally optimistic
27-12-10, 11:06
Hi Hazel.
Glad you took the plunge to join the site. You'll hopefully realise you are not alone with your symptoms.
Best wishes.

paulst
27-12-10, 12:27
Hi Hazel welcome to the forum, Im very glad you found us.:)