PDA

View Full Version : blood clot.

kirstyt
27-12-10, 12:41
How would u know if u had a blood clot in ur body!ive been gettin stabbing pains for days and woke up this morning and it was worse!i couldnt catch my breath.now ive scared myself stupi:weep:d.

countrygirl
27-12-10, 14:01
I have problems with my ribs and where they attach to the bones and I get loads of stabbing pains in my rib chest area and sometimes usually happens when i move I get severe cramp in rib muscle and its absolute agony to try and breathe and very scary - I have to take very shallow short breaths and wait for the muscle to relax a bit but will be in agony for days - not able to lay down or breathe other than very shallowly. Sitting still is only painfree ish activity I can do for a few days.

A neighbour of mine had a pulmonery embolish after a flight many years ago and he once told me that the pain was excrutiating with every breath and he really could not breathe to the point where he was going blue.

kirstyt
27-12-10, 14:33
Thank u.it was so painful this morning.it was a constant pain in my left boob and armpit.every breath i took in made the pain worse so i couldnt get my breath.but i feel ok now so do u think its ok?xx

yvonne_uk_98
27-12-10, 14:43
Hi Kirstyt,

sorry your not feeling too good, to have a clott in your chest, lungs, I had one many many years ago, I did not know about it, it was the chest xray that showed it. if you are worried that much. If I was you I would phone your gp's or 24nhs. to put your mind at rest.

I hope you feel better soon. I hope so it's ok.

Yvonne

kirstyt
27-12-10, 14:58
Itz eased off now so i dont feel so anxious.im wondering if mayb i slept funny or ate to much over the last two days bcauze i hardly eat!xxx

yvonne_uk_98
27-12-10, 15:00
glad to hear it, glad your feeling better too. :hugs:

kirstyt
27-12-10, 15:15
Thank u.its amazing what our brains csn convince us its something awful isnt it!xxx